ACCEO and you: a winning combination!
At ACCEO, all our activities, all our solutions, and all our services are designed to optimize your business processes, maximize your productivity, and accelerate your growth. Our consulting experts are here to meet your needs!
To us, “Programmed for your performance” is more than just a tagline – it’s a promise. And there are multiple reasons why you can rely on us to keep our promise:
- More than 25 years serving companies
- More than 60 000 clients
- Nearly 1 000 employees
- A range of business solutions and IT services unparalleled in the market
- Annual revenue of over $120 million
- Offices in Montreal, Quebec, Sherbrooke, St-Hyacinthe, Toronto, Winnipeg, and Paris
Our world in action
A leader in the Canadian IT industry, ACCEO Solutions Inc. (“ACCEO”) specializes in the design, implementation, integration, and support of management and accounting solutions, and in the development of e-business operations. We also offer expert technical, consulting, and payment solutions services. ACCEO Solutions’ clientele consists of SMBs of all sizes, medium and large businesses, municipalities, and financial institutions.
Our goal is to provide products and services tailored to your industry
We offer a range of fully integrated products and services to optimize a company’s business processes, enhance its e-business operations, and maximize the return on its IT investments, tailoring our offering in accordance with the specific characteristics of each company’s business reality.
Our vast client base and our technological capabilities not only make us uniquely suited to develop e-business operations opportunities which establish connections between SMBs, medium and large companies, municipalities, financial institutions, and government bodies, but they also enable us to deploy management solutions perfectly adapted to all manner of professional realities.
A past which guarantees the future
ACCEO’s approach is one of organic expansion, and the company is actively pursuing its growth strategy through targeted acquisitions in vertical markets and promising locations. This approach enables us to bring together a critical mass of knowledge, experts, and specialized products, which, in turn, allows us to provide an offering which responds to the needs of various types of organizations and industries, attracting an ever-increasing number of clients. Since 1988, ACCEO Solutions has been on a path marked by a series of significant partnerships and acquisitions which have borne witness to the company’s success.
ACCEO’s acquisitions have enabled the company to broaden its scope, to complete the shift from being a services provider to being a products and services provider, to expand its client base internationally, and to break into new vertical markets. This is how, in five years, ACCEO Solutions has increased both its annual revenue and employee base nearly fivefold.
At the helm of the company today is Gilles Létourneau, a pioneer and visionary in the world of Quebec IT, and founder of ACCEO.
- 1988 – Founding of Conceptum
- 2004 – Association with French company GFI Informatique; Conceptum becomes GFI Solutions Group
- 2006 – Acquisition of Accovia
- 2007 – Launch of Electronic Payment Centre
- 2008 – Acquisition of Bell Business Solutions
- 2009 – Acquisition of Fortsum Business Solutions
- 2010 – Acquisition of activeMédia
- 2011 – Fortsum Business Solutions becomes GFI SMB Solutions
- 2012 – Acquisition of Tender Retail; entire shareholder base repatriated to Quebec; GFI Solutions becomes ACCEO Solutions
- 2013 – Acquisition of Les Systèmes Informatiques O.G.C. (OGC) and of Perceptech
- 2015 – Acquisition of Multipost Retail Systems, Julo Ltee and Gemmar Systems International
- 2016 – Acquisition of Groupe Techna (GTechna)
Our mission, our vision, and our values
An ongoing promise
Simple and effective business solutions which enable our clients to maximize returns on their IT investments
Our spheres of competence
Consulting, development, implementation, integration, support
Values put into practice daily
Quality, creativity, responsibility, respect, integrity
A shared vision
To accelerate companies’ e-business operationsOur Management Team